7 October our Corporate member IE University organises in collaboration with the Spanish Chambers of Commerce network in Asia, an online seminar inviting Mark Fritz, a leadership speaker, mentor and professor:
Leading Across Distances and Cultures
The Covid-19 crisis has highlighted the need for everyone to become more adaptable with the introduction of home working. It increases the need for all leaders to be more leader and less micromanager as it is difficult to be successful trying to micromanage at a distance and across cultures. It requires leaders to strengthen their core leadership skills and to become even more adaptable to keep engaged their remote team to deliver a high level of performance. It is not only about delivering, but enabling to team to change and continue to improve their ways of working together.
This session is focused on reinforcing those core leadership skills and highlight where adaptability is key to successfully lead anyone from anywhere.
Core leadership mindsets and habits covered are…
Mindsets and Habits:
– Think and Discuss in Outcomes (the Language of Achievement)
– Lead NIFO – Nose In, Fingers Out (Can’t Micromanage at a Distance)
– Ability to Be Consistently Different (Adapting to Others…Personality/Culture)
–Make Visible Progress and Achievement (for Pride / Positive Peer Pressure)
– My How is Who (Without a WHO, the Who is Always YOU)
– Understand the leadership mindsets/habits to successfully lead at a distance and across cultures.
– Define specific leadership habits enable your people to take more action on their own
– Understand the communications needed for everyone to feel more engaged as a team
– Learn the small habits that make a big difference to your people working remotely
About the speaker
Mark Fritz is a leadership specialist… has taught in MBA and executive education-courses in business schools throughout Europe, mentors executives from across the world, and runs leadership programs for executive teams and their leaders of the future.
With the international experience of leading enterprise change and virtual organisations, Mark shares the mindsets and habits that create the conditions for your people to deliver the results on their own.